Gearbest is getting ready to celebrate their 6th year running and they plan to do that with lot’s of mouth-watering deals and promo offers.
The official Gearbest anniversary day is 21st of March but the according to the Chinese online shopping site, party will start on 20th of March with a host of promo deals and coupons available till the 26th of March.
The Gearbest 6th year Anniversary event is a great opportunity for smart online shoppers to not only grab the best available products at the best prices, but to also win exclusive prices.
Outline of the Gearbest 6th Anniversary
From 9th to 15th of March is marked as “Shopping Guide”. During this period, you can win discount coupons just by signing into your Gearbest account daily.
These coupons can be used to get discount for certain period and it is only valid until 23rd of March which means you’re required to use of it as soon as possible.
Below are the rules for getting coupons
- Activity date: Mar. 9-16 @07:00 UTC (inclusive).
- Participating users must log in to a verified account.
- Participants can sign in ONCE each day.
- Each user earns a $3 OFF coupon when they sign in 2 days totally during the event; or a $4 OFF coupon for totally 3-day sign-ins; or a $5 OFF coupon for totally 4-day sign-ins. or a $6 OFF coupon for totally 5-day sign-ins. or a $8 OFF coupon for totally 6-day sign-ins.
- Coupons won can be accessed via ‘My Coupon’, which are only valid from Mar. 9-23 and invalid for certain products.
- Gearbest reserves the right to cancel the coupon(s) and/or related orders without compensation should a participating user violate the T&C.
- Gearbest reserves the right to amend the activity guidelines.
“Warming up” will follow after the Shopping Guide which will run from 16th to 19 of March. This is when you get a sneak peak of how the anniversary party is going to go down and also get to grab some available deals and coupons before the main event.
Speaking of main events, 20th of March is taglined “Party is On” which basically means that the anniversary party will officially kick off on this day and will be on until the 21st of March when the deals will be unlocked.
They will be rounding up from 23rd to 26th of March which they called “Gear Wed”. The party is over but not fully over as there will still be great deals and promotional offers for you to snatch.
Top Deals to Expect
As we expected, there will be loads of deals from different categories like smartphones, computers, phone accessories, home and garden, home appliances, electronics and more.
Below are the promotions that will be available for the Gearbest 6th anniversary event;
- Pre-order Sale: Home appliances, Personal Hygiene and other gadgets
- Local Warehouse: Deals will be available from local warehouse with fast delivery
- Best Xiaomi Sale: Here you can find top Xiaomi products at the best price offer
- Electronics Tech: This section is for electronic deals like smartwatches, phones, laptops and so on
- Home Appliances: For household items like robot vacuum cleaners, electric toothbrush, air purifier and others
- Geek & Hobby Sale: This is particularly for outdoor and leisure products like Electric bikes.
- New Fashion Sale: Best fashion products are offered with good discounts
- VIP Club: In this section, you can get discounts using points and you can also win big prices
- Exclusive Brands: This is for exclusive brand sales
- Popular Stores: Here you can get items from your favorite brands at the best price range
Like we mentioned earlier, this is a very nice opportunity to grab outstanding deals from Gearbest. Smart shoppers are already gearing up to take advantage of this anniversary event.
This best way to be in nick of time is by following Gearbest on their social media platforms as they will be sharing top deals and you’ll also get to participate in some of their contests where you can win amazing gifts.
You can apply these nice money saving tips to get more discounts on Gearbest. Let us know about your experience with the Gearbest 6th anniversary prom in the comment section below.
I’m all about ecommerce statistics, news and online shopping. I tell it as I see it.